End Is The Beginning

When life seems to be at a steady move but still the feeling of a missing puzzle piece lingers in the mind. It was at such a time when I realised that life is about to take a significant turn around.

It just happened to be my missing puzzle piece when I first came across Coding and Web Development. It was a very tough decision to change my sphere. I was having a stable job as a Teacher and happy but never satisfied with the life I was leading.

But when my brother introduced me to Coding I was very confused and worried about my decision. I was about to do something totally different. I was eager at first but took the step to move ahead. 





And at last, I found the courage to Code and now I want to code and develop Project even if its just a scratch for now until I gain more knowledge about it. I feel a kind of satisfaction when I think about the day I first started to Code.

Its sometimes really important to find the path which gets you excited and fulfils you even though it may mean taking a complete U-turn.


 Keep Going Until Your Goal Is Reached.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking Down Memory Lane

From Literature To Codes- A Web Development Journey.

How To Advance for an Interview?-Tips and Tricks Part 2